Evacuation EMS HoverJack® Device
Promotes EMS Safety to Avoid Injury
The Evacuation EMS HoverJack® Device allows EMS staff to lift and evacuate patients in the most challenging environments. Four air chambers are inflated to lift the patient from the floor in a supine position, maintaining patient dignity and minimizing risk of injury to the crew by creating a no-lift environment. The tapered head-end improves maneuverability around corners and down stairwells.
When used in conjunction with the HoverMatt Air Transfer Mattress, a seamless solution is presented for lateral transfer from bed or floor to the Evacuation EMS HoverJack, and on to the ambulance stretcher in preparation for transport. When inflated, a cushion of air beneath the HoverMatt® reduces the force needed to move the patient by 80-90%, while also reducing patient skin shear and bruising.
Benefits of the Evacuation EMS HoverJack:
- Generate more revenue – Use of product can increase completed calls per shift due to faster transport times
- Inflatable head-end wedge – Facilitates adjustable positioning to improve patient’s breathing and comfort
- Replaceable Teflon® coated bottom – Transfer patients across surfaces with ease
- Dual-purpose – Stairwell evacuations (700 lb weight limit) and vertical lifts (1200 lb weight limit)
HT-Air Supply (sold separately) – Compatible with the Air400G. Learn More >
- HoverJack Brochure
- Evacuation EMS HoverJack
- English EMS Evacuation HoverJack Manual
- Danish EMS Evacuation HoverJack Manual
- French EMS Evacuation HoverJack Manual
- French Canadian EMS Evacuation HoverJack
- German EMS Evacuation HoverJack Manual
- Italian EMS Evacuation HoverJack Manual
- Norwegian EMS Evacuation HoverJack Manual
- Polish EMS Evacuation HoverJack Manual
- Spanish EMS Evacuation HoverJack Manual
- Swedish EMS Evacuation HoverJack Manual
Uses for the Evacuation EMS HoverJack® Device
Please contact us at Info@HoverMatt.com, or call 800-471-2776 with any questions or inquiries.