Q2Roller® Lateral Turning Device
Position Patients With Ease
The Q2Roller® Lateral Turning Device comprises two inflatable chambers that are controlled by caregivers to achieve optimal positioning for patient care and pressure relief from bony prominences. By eliminating the need for manual lifting, the Q2Roller protects both the staff from injury and the patient from friction and shear associated with traditional positioning methods.
Benefits of the Q2Roller include:
- Adjustable chambers provide flexible positioning for hygiene and wound care applications while providing periodic relief from bony prominences
- Breathable fabric prevents moisture build-up and enhances patient comfort
- Accommodates most patients with a 600 lb weight limit
- Disposable device eliminates the need for reprocessing and reduces potential for cross contamination
- Black inflation valve allows for easy inflation and adjustment by depressing the plunger inside valve.
- Red quick release valves allow for rapid deflation of turning chambers
- Variable speed air supply allows caregiver to control inflation for patient safety and comfort
Uses for the Q2Roller® Lateral Turning Device
For more information on the Q2Roller® Lateral Turning Device, please contact us at: email@example.com.