HoverMatt® Air Transfer System
Safe and Efficient Patient Handling
The HoverMatt® Air Transfer System is the number one choice of hospitals for patient transfers, boosting, turning and positioning.
With the revolutionary HoverMatt air-assisted technology, the mattress – and the patient – float on a cushion of air, so caregivers can safely transfer patients without lifting or straining. By virtually eliminating the injuries related to transfers and positioning, the HoverMatt significantly helps to improve staff satisfaction and retention, while reducing direct and indirect workers’ compensation costs.
Benefits of using the HoverMatt Air Transfer System:
- Lowers caregiver injuries – Reduces force required to move patients by 80-90%
- Improves caregiver productivity – Requires fewer caregivers for improved staff efficiency
- More comfortable patient experience – Reduces skin shear
- Heated-sealed construction – Eliminates holes that are potential bacteria pathways
- Radiolucent and MRI compatible for artifact-free imaging – 1200 lb weight limit
- Offers fluid and stain resistance
- Ideal for the Operating Room and Labor & Delivery
HT-Air Supply (sold separately) offers two airflow speeds, as well as a variable speed option for a gradual inflation, for patients who are sensitive, anxious and/or in pain. Learn More >
- Product Manuals
- English HoverMatt Manual
Uses for the HoverMatt® Air Transfer System
Please contact us at Info@HoverMatt.com, or call 800-472-2776 with any questions or inquiries.