Evacuation HoverJack® Device
Designed for Stairwell Evacuations
The Evacuation HoverJack® allows caregivers to perform safe and efficient stairwell evacuations while keeping the patient in a supine position. Adjustable air chambers inflate to provide a stable and comfortable surface for patients, while easily navigating doorways and narrow spaces.
In the event of an emergency, the Evacuation HoverJack is inflated to bed or stretcher height so that the patient can be laterally transferred onto it. The safety straps and foot-end pouch hold the patient securely, while the Teflon-coated bottom allows for easy transport to the nearest stairwell. The top two chambers are deflated for descent, so the caregivers can slide the patient to safety.
Benefits of the Evacuation HoverJack:
- Tapered head-end – Improves maneuverability around corners and down stairwells
- Inflatable head-end wedge – Facilitates adjustable positioning to improve patient’s breathing and comfort
- Dual-purpose – Stairwell evacuations (700 lb weight limit) and vertical lifts (1200 lb weight limit)
HT-Air Supply (sold separately) offers two airflow speeds, as well as a variable speed option for a gradual inflation, for patients who are sensitive, anxious and/or in pain. Learn More >
- HoverJack Brochure
- English Evacuation HoverJack Manual
- Danish Evacuation HoverJack Manual
- French Evacuation HoverJack Manual
- French Canadian Evacuation HoverJack
- German Evacuation HoverJack Manual
- Italian Evacuation HoverJack Manual
- Norwegian Evacuation HoverJack Manual
- Polish Evacuation HoverJack Manual
- Spanish Evacuation HoverJack Manual
- Swedish Evacuation HoverJack Manual
Uses for the Evacuation HoverJack® Device
Please contact us at Info@HoverMatt.com, or call 800-471-2776 with any questions or inquiries.