Evacuation HoverJack® Device
Designed for Stairwell Evacuations
The Evacuation HoverJack® is HoverTech’s specialty device for emergency stairwell evacuations. The Evacuation HoverJack is designed for patients who cannot be evacuated using a bed mattress, making it ideal for the OR and patients on specialty air mattresses.
In the event of an emergency, the Evacuation HoverJack device is inflated to bed or stretcher height so that the patient can be laterally transferred onto it. The safety straps and foot-end pouch hold the patient securely, while the Teflon-coated bottom surface allows for easy transport to the nearest stairwell. The top two chambers are then deflated for descent, so the caregivers can slide the Evacuation HoverJack and patient down the stairs to safety.
The Evacuation HoverJack has a weight capacity of 1200 lbs for vertical lifting and 700 lbs for stairwell evacuations to accommodate most patients.
More outstanding benefits of the Evacuation HoverJack:
- Offers a safe and secure evacuation method for non-ambulatory patients who must be moved in a supine position
- Inflatable head-end wedge allows for adjustable patient positioning to ease breathing and improve comfort
- Tapered head end improves maneuverability around corners and down stairwells
- Teflon-coated bottom allows for easy movement across all surfaces
- Personal belongings compartment is built into the device for added convenience
Please contact us at Info@HoverMatt.com, or call 800-472-2776 with any questions or inquiries.