HoverMatt® SPU + HoverCover™ Kit
Do more with less:
- More efficient
- Less caregivers
- Less inventory space
- Less SKU’s & PO’s placed
- More protection for caregiver & patient
Benefits of the HoverMatt Single-Patient Use Air Transfer System:
- Lowers caregiver injuries – Reduces force required to move patients by 80-90%
- Improves caregiver productivity – Requires fewer caregivers for improved staff efficiency
- More comfortable and dignified patient experience – Reduces skin shear
- Radiolucent and MRI compatible for artifact-free imaging – 1200 lb weight limit
Boosting and repositioning can be accomplished with 1 caregiver as long as the side rails of the bed are raised. Use a minimum of 2 caregivers to safely transfer a patient, with additional caregivers needed for bariatric patients, and when proning.
Benefits of the HoverCover:
- 3x the size of a typical chux
- 6.7-liters of fluid absorbency
- Two sizes: Full & half-length to accommodate a variety of needs
- Creates a balanced microclimate: Breathable with airflow to keep a patient cool & dry
The full size HoverCover can easily replace 3 average size chux and works more efficiently by reducing the need for overlapping and layers which can lead to pressure injuries and additional leakage.
Please contact us at Info@HoverMatt.com, or call 800-471-2776 with any questions or inquiries.