HoverMatt® Single‑Patient Use Link
A More Comfortable Patient Experience
The HoverMatt® Single-Patient Use (SPU) Link features all of the trusted benefits of the original HoverMatt SPU combined with unique connecting straps that attach to the bed frame. The connecting straps reduce the need for boosting and improve patient comfort and security.
Independent laboratory testing shows the elevated evaporative properties of the breathable HoverMatt SPU help to maintain the ideal microclimate, making it safe to leave under patients for all-day care. Patients have a more comfortable and dignified experience as it eliminates friction and reduces skin shear.
Benefits of the HoverMatt Single-Patient Use Link:
- Lowers caregiver injuries – Reduces force required to move patients by 80-90%
- Improves caregiver productivity – Requires fewer caregivers for improved staff efficiency
- Velcro connecting straps – Keeps the SPU Link in place on the bed
- Radiolucent and MRI compatible for artifact-free imaging – 1200 lb weight limit
HT-Air Supply (sold separately) offers two airflow speeds, as well as a variable speed option for a gradual inflation, for patients who are sensitive, anxious and/or in pain. Learn More>
- English HoverMatt Manual
- Danish HoverMatt Manual
- French HoverMatt Manual and Labels
- French Canadian HoverMatt Manual
- German HoverMatt Manual and Labels
- Italian HoverMatt Manual and Labels
- Norwegian HoverMatt Manual
- Polish HoverMatt Manual
- Spanish HoverMatt Manual and Labels
- Swedish HoverMatt Manual
Uses for the HoverMatt® Single‑Patient Use Link
Please contact us at Info@HoverMatt.com, or call 800-471-2776 with any questions or inquiries.