HoverMatt Positioning System
The HoverMatt Positioning System combines a single-patient use air mattress, incontinence care and wedges to facilitate patient boosting, positioning, skin integrity, and offloading that reduces pressure and staff injuries.
- HoverMatt Single-Patient Use (SPU) Air Transfer Mattress – Facilitates single caregiver boosting and positioning for repetitive tasks.
- Positioning Wedges – High density, hypoallergenic wedges are specially designed ease of placement and to remain-in-place (e.g., bed chair positioning, side-lying, and sacral offloading)
- HoverCover Disposable Absorbent Cover – Highly absorbent and breathable to support patient skin integrity
Benefits of the Single-Patient Use Positioning Wedges:
- Supports prevention & treatment of pressure injuries (complies with NPIAP 30 positioning guidelines)
- No-slip cover – Secures and stabilizes the device under the patient
- Simplified cleaning with specialized cover
Benefits of the HoverCover:
- 3x the size of a typical chux
- 6.7-liters of fluid absorbency
- Full size reduces gaps and bunching
- More protection for caregiver & patient
- Two sizes: Full & half-length to accommodate a variety of needs
- Creates a balanced microclimate – Breathable with airflow to keep a patient cool & dry
HoverCover** can easily replace 3 average size chux and works more efficiently by reducing the need for overlapping and layers which can lead to pressure injuries and additional leakage.
Benefits of the HoverMatt Single-Patient Use Air Transfer System:
- Lowers caregiver injuries – Reduces force required to move patients by 80-90%
- Improves caregiver productivity – Requires fewer caregivers for improved staff efficiency
- A longer matt supports heel protection
- Reduces skin shear for a more comfortable and dignified patient experience
- Radiolucent and MRI compatible for artifact-free imaging – 1200 lb weight limit
Boosting and repositioning can be accomplished with 1 caregiver*. Use a minimum of 2 caregivers to safely transfer a patient, with additional caregivers needed for bariatric patients, and when proning.
* Requires raised siderails
** Full Size HoverCover