Patient Health and Caregiver Safety
When used together, the HoverTech Positioning Wedges and HoverMatt® Air Transfer Mattress provide the optimal solution for pressure injury prevention and caregiver safety. The high density, hypoallergenic wedges are specially designed to stay in place under the patient. Positioning wedges are available in single-patient use and reusable styles.
Single-Patient Use and Reusable Positioning Wedges Benefits:
- Complies with NPIAP 30 positioning guidelines – For the prevention and treatment of pressure injuries
- No-slip cover – Secures and stabilizes the device under the patient
- Polyurethane and nylon cover – Simplifies cleaning
- Available size 15” – 350 lb weight limit
- Dartex® cover – Heat-sealed seams for added infection control
- Contour cut form – Permits air circulation between the wedge and the patient
- Bariatric version – Comes with convex surfaces on the patient and caregiver sides for more support
- Multiple sizes available – 15” and 20” (350 lb weight limit), 26” (300 – 650 lb weight limit)
Please contact us at Info@HoverMatt.com, or call 800-471-2776 with any questions or inquiries.