Breathable Transfer and Lift Device
As a transfer and lift device, the breathable HoverSling® Split-Leg offers all of the benefits of the HoverMatt® SPU Split-Leg for lateral transfers, boosting, turning and repositioning. When used as a lift sling for seated transfers, the patented design cradles the patient’s limbs evenly and securely for greater patient comfort. This unique product can also be used as a limb lifter for Labor and Delivery applications.
*HoverSlings are approved under ISO 10535 – Hoists for the transfer of disabled persons — Requirements and test methods. The requirements of ISO 10535:2006 are formulated with regard to the needs of both the disabled persons being hoisted and the attendant using the hoist.
- Product Manuals
- English HoverSling Manual
Additional features and benefits of the HoverSling Split-Leg
- Combined air transfer mattress and lift sling device streamlines approach to lateral and bed-to-chair transfers
- Unique lift sling design secures and cradles limbs for comfortable and even support, eliminating the roping effect
- Highly breathable fabric allows for greater moisture vapor exchange to promote the ideal microclimate and support pressure injury prevention
- Air transfer technology eliminates friction and reduces skin shear, while improving patient safety and comfort
- Single-Patient Use product reduces the potential for cross contamination
- 700 lb (34" model) or 1000 lb (39" and 50” model) weight capacity accommodates a large range of patients
- Radiolucent/MRI compatibility allows product to stay in place during diagnostic imaging
- HT-Air® air supply (sold separately) provides a variable speed airflow safety feature that allows caregivers to check patient’s position before full inflation, while providing a quieter and more gradual inflation for sensitive or anxious patients and those in pain
- Supports Safe Patient Handling recommendations and guidelines for increased healthcare worker safety from OSHA, AORN, NAON, NIOSH and ANA