Breathable Transfer and Lift Device
As a transfer and lift device, the breathable HoverSling® Split-Leg offers all of the benefits of the HoverMatt® SPU Split-Leg for lateral transfers, boosting, turning and repositioning. When used as a lift sling for seated transfers, the patented design cradles the patient’s limbs evenly and securely for greater patient comfort. This unique product can also be used as a leg lifter for Labor and Delivery applications.
Benefits of the HoverSling Split-Leg:
- Comfortable seated lift – Eliminates roping affect and riding up on patient
- Reduces inventory and cost – Combines the HoverMatt SPU and standard seated sling
- Available in 34″ (700 lb weight limit)
- Universal product – Radiolucent and MRI compatible for artifact-free imaging
HT-Air Supply (sold separately) offers two airflow speeds, as well as a variable speed option for a gradual inflation, for patients who are sensitive, anxious and/or in pain. Learn More >
*HoverSlings are approved under ISO 10535 – Hoists for the transfer of disabled persons — Requirements and test methods. The requirements of ISO 10535:2006 are formulated with regard to the needs of both the disabled persons being hoisted and the attendant using the hoist.
- English HoverSling Manual
Please contact us at Info@HoverMatt.com, or call 800-471-2776 with any questions or inquiries.