Breathable Transfer and Lift Device
As a transfer and lift device, the breathable HoverSling® Split-Leg offers all of the benefits of the HoverMatt® SPU Split-Leg for lateral transfers, boosting, turning and repositioning. When used as a lift sling for seated transfers, the patented design cradles the patient’s limbs evenly and securely for greater patient comfort. This unique product can also be used as a leg lifter for Labor and Delivery applications.
Benefits of the HoverSling Split-Leg:
- More comfortable and dignified patient experience – Eliminates roping affect and riding up on patient when lifted
- Combined air transfer mattress and lift sling device – Streamlines approach to lateral and bed-to-chair transfers
- Available in 3 sizes – 34″ (700 lb weight limit) and 39″ and 50″ (1000 lb weight limit)
- Radiolucent and MRI compatible – For artifact-free imaging
HT-Air Supply (sold separately) offers two airflow speeds, as well as a variable speed option for a gradual inflation, for patients who are sensitive, anxious and/or in pain. Learn More >
*HoverSlings are approved under ISO 10535 – Hoists for the transfer of disabled persons — Requirements and test methods. The requirements of ISO 10535:2006 are formulated with regard to the needs of both the disabled persons being hoisted and the attendant using the hoist.
- Product Manuals
- English HoverSling Manual
Uses for the HoverSling® Split‑Leg
Please contact us at Info@HoverMatt.com, or call 800-472-2776 with any questions or inquiries.