HoverMatt® SPU Split‑Leg
Patented Design Specialty Mattress
The HoverMatt® Single-Patient Use (SPU) Split-Leg is a specialty transfer mattress designed for use in the lithotomy position or on surgical tables when the split-leg plates are employed. The design allows the bottom half of the transfer mattress to be sealed into two individual segments.
When the snaps at the foot end of the SPU Split-Leg are fastened, the legs are kept together and transfers, boosting and repositioning, can be performed just like with the standard HoverMatt. The legs can then be separated by unsnapping the fasteners to position the HoverMatt as appropriate to the procedure.
Benefits of the HoverMatt Single-Patient Use Split-Leg:
- Lowers caregiver injuries – Reduces force required to move patients by 80-90%
- Improves caregiver productivity – Requires fewer caregivers for improved staff efficiency
- Elevated evaporative properties the ideal microclimate – Supports pressure injury prevention
- Radiolucent and MRI compatible for artifact-free imaging – 1200 lb weight limit
(Patent Nos. US 7266852, 7406723)
HT-Air Supply (sold separately) offers two airflow speeds, as well as a variable speed option for a gradual inflation, for patients who are sensitive, anxious and/or in pain. Learn More >
- English HoverMatt Manual
- Danish HoverMatt Manual
- French HoverMatt Manual and Labels
- French Canadian HoverMatt Manual
- German HoverMatt Manual and Labels
- Italian HoverMatt Manual and Labels
- Norwegian HoverMatt Manual
- Polish HoverMatt Manual
- Spanish HoverMatt Manual and Labels
- Swedish HoverMatt Manual
Uses for the HoverMatt® SPU Split‑Leg
Please contact us at Info@HoverMatt.com, or call 800-471-2776 with any questions or inquiries.