Ideal for Specialty Procedures
The HoverMatt® Half-Matt, a shorter version of our original transfer mattress. At 45″ long it ends right below the buttocks, and is ideal for use during cystoscopy, labor and delivery, and other gynecological or urological procedures.
Independent laboratory testing shows compatibility with low air loss beds. The elevated evaporative properties of the breathable HoverMatt Half-Matt SPU help to maintain the ideal microclimate, making it safe to leave under patients for all-day care.
Benefits of the HoverMatt Half-Matt:
- Lowers caregiver injuries – Reduces force required to move patients by 80-90%
- Improves caregiver productivity – Requires fewer caregivers for improved staff efficiency
- More comfortable and dignified patient experience – Reduces skin shear
- Shorter length – Accommodates specialty tables for convenience and adaptability
- Radiolucent and MRI compatible for artifact-free imaging – 600 lb weight limit
*Available in reusable and double-coated design
HT-Air Supply (sold separately) offers two airflow speeds, as well as a variable speed option for a gradual inflation, for patients who are sensitive, anxious and/or in pain. Learn More>
Please contact us at Info@HoverMatt.com, or call 800-472-2776 with any questions or inquiries.