HoverJack® Air Patient Lift
Maximizing Patient Comfort and Safety
Recognized as the industry standard for safe patient lifting, the HoverJack® Air Patient Lift allows caregivers to safely lift patients, staff and visitors who have fallen without gathering a lift team. The HoverJack consists of four chambers that are inflated sequentially to lift patients from the floor to bed or stretcher height in a supine position, maximizing patient comfort and dignity, and minimizing the risk of injury to both patient and caregivers.
Using the HoverJack in conjunction with the HoverMatt® Air Transfer System provides your facility with a no-lift solution. The HoverMatt can be used to transfer the fallen patient from the floor onto the HoverJack – even in small spaces such as a bathroom or radiology unit (both products are MRI safe). After the patient has been lifted using the HoverJack, the HoverMatt can then be used to laterally transfer them back to the bed or stretcher. If a bed or stretcher isn’t nearby, The HoverJack’s Teflon-coated bottom allows for easy movement across all surfaces.
More outstanding benefits of the HoverJack Air Patient Lift:
- Minimize staff members needed to safely lift patients, staff and visitors who have fallen
- Control height through individual chamber inflation
- Self-sealing inflation valves for ease of use
- Quick release deflation valves to lower patient if needed
- Teflon® bottom allows for easy movement across all surfaces
- Available in two widths with a weight capacity of 1200 lbs to accommodate most patients
Uses for the HoverJack® Air Patient Lift
For more information on the HoverJack® Air Patient Lift, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.